When filling out the referee game report to the left please fill in all information asked on both sheets and send your report with the line up’s to the ICSL office
You may mail your report with line ups to 222 Bustleton Pike Feasterville Pa 19053, fax your report with line ups to 215-322-7566, or scan the report with line ups to email@example.com
Referee reports must come in with the line ups from each game within 48hrs!
· ICSL requires referees to check coach and player passes
o No pass ok to play, note information on report
· Game reports are required for every ICSL league game
o Reports must be completed with Referee name and ID#
o Line ups must come in with the game report
o Submit: via mail, fax or electronically
· Read the ICSL rules prior to officiating any match. Small sided rules differ from full sided. (ie, minimum players required is 6)
· No Piggy back subs, 1 team and their spectators per side of the field to help control sideline.
· Sub with ref permission on any throw in, minimum players can be 6, Free kicks require 8 yards rather than 10
· ICSL designated referee assignors. You can e-mail ICSL if interested in reffing, and we will forward to the appropriate assignors.
· All referees must maintain a current USSF registration.
· Always wear USSF approved referee uniforms.
· Be prepared, arrive early with a watch, flag set, whistle, red/yellow cards, score sheet, pencils/pens, tossing coins, etc
· Check coach and player passes prior to the start of each ICSL league game
· Check players for shin guards, socks pulled over shin guards, shirts tucked in, and that jewelry, earrings, watches, etc have been removed.
· Check the field to make sure nets are securely fastened to the goal posts, goal posts are secured to the ground, corner flags are in place, and field markings are visible. Go to the home to correct any issues.
· Report any issues on the game report.
· Alert assignor / league of any significant issues, red cards, injuries etc.